Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 1, what shall I do?

It is that time of the year: sunshine and moderate warmth is such a call to get going and lean into the Spring. I do know a few things I want to do and one I have done. I have put kale and collard seeds into the pellets. These leafy greens are easy to grow. In April I was introduced to the making of sourdough flat bread. Am quite taken with both the process and the product. Done the flat bread 4 times.

Now I am thinking of trying to make a sourdough loaf which requires more starter than I have on hand. So I have to make some sourdough starter. The loaf shape bread is more bothersome to cook but does allow for the making of traditional sandwiches. Personally, I do like the quickness of baking the flat bread.

What other things? Isabel's dance and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment