Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Between Two Moons; Aug2 and Aug31

I am using the days between the first and second moon to rein in a runaway garden. Scale back the kale, distribute the zucchini and decapitate the broccoli.  Meanwhile we are enjoying some summer fun at Jimtown. It has been sometime since I saw a full moon on the ocean and this one was big and red. Orin was quite taken with it. Since I have been away, and without my own phone, I had not call my mother but got it done on August 3. And for supper we had delicious hamburgers and potato salad prepared by Richard and Bernie. Another look at the moon by Orin and I. We are easily moonstruck. Jane and Moe gave Tiresa and David a celebratory supper on August 4. We got fed too with trifle for dessert. Today we had a quick get together and an early night for all at various abodes. Out there the rover, Curiosity, landed on Mars on August 5. Earthbound me is still dealing with edible vegetation and now the blueberries introduce a new complication by ripening a week earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment