Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It is Summer and the DIY season

Real heat in the day now and appropriate responses all around. The Korean Lilac is blooming and its fragrance hangs at the western corner of the house. The Candy Tuft puts out a scent and I think the 2 aromas clash. On Monday Ian joined the DIY at Upper. As I had sufficient notice I was able to send a meal up with him. He came home at near 11pm.All the while exuding sympathy for the crew on the project,he says that he has to go again but I don't have to cook. Unintended reverse psychology. A provided meal helps the process.
So from this Upper I join the DIY at Stewiake; cook a pot of chilli, a skillet of noodles and a single crust blueberry pie. Last year's frozen tomatoes prove useful.
DIY projects do activate the COW (Coalition of the Willing).

No comments:

Post a Comment