Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quilting my day.

A pleasant start with a nod from my number two son and a forward from my number two brother, photos from my number one son and a facebook reply from my number one brother. The real start was before 7am and caused by a 17or 18 year old cat. Scruffy will meowed continuously until I get up to give her soft food and then ,if I return to bed, she will give a second round  of meowing until I get up to turn the blob over for licking. That cat did rural service for 15 years and was then never needy. So we do what we do doggedly.
Hanging the light colored wash was not a chore in the breezing and brightening air. Lunch and then I shall read about the three toed sloth whose coat carries an algae. This algae gives the sloth camouflage coloring. Not technicolor just brown and green.                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment