Tuesday, July 17, 2012

East-West and North-South

It is best to be out and about when it is this hot and humid. So I hopped on the street car going west to Nathan-Phillip Square where the Caribbean Festival took place from noon to 2pm. As there is ongoing construction I could only get to Church Street. At Yonge, Queen St. E becomes Queen St. W. A small crowd was in front of the stage but most of the onlookers were strung out in the shade. The original plan was to go north to Allan Gardens from the Square. However, I decided to go to Canadian Tire to get a stainless steel electric kettle. Success and I caught another street car going east. At Parliament I transferred to another going north to Gerrard. It has just occur to me that I don't know where south becomes north. Have to look into that. I bought another block of tokens for riding the grid, 5 for $ 8.75 for seniors.







No comments:

Post a Comment